Friday, January 01, 2010

Patrick Galang


Patrick is a good friend of mine. He is creative, humble, hardworking, determined and most of all, a true friend. I've known him for the past years and I can really say that he's one of the most multi-talented people I know. Last night, he joined me and my family as we celebrate New Year and I had a good vibe that 2010 will be a great year for him. I know he will make it big not only here in the Philippines but internationally.. He is a good designer. His "blade dress" is the cover of Preview Magazine. He's one of the designers of Project Runway Philippines Season 2 and won the first challenge. He got several awards and recognitions such as Seventeen Best Designer, Best Collection for Philippine Fashion Week, Young Designer to Watch Out For.. the list goes on..

He is a writer.
A stylist.

to check his portfolio, click here

Here are some of his styling works featuring my clothes and my dear friend Jerome :-)

metal vest by Jerome Lorico

my entry for Paris Competition 2005

sequin dress from PFW Holiday 2009

corset by Jerome Lorico
fringe ikat skirt by Veejay Floresca

Model: Krystal Espiritu
Make up: Bobbie Milena
Styled by: Patrick Galang
Title and Concept by Patrick Galang
Photos by: Paelo Pedrejas

To Patrick, follow your heart! Live up to your passion! You are a very good person and I know that God will lead you to your dreams. Don't give up :-)
You can do it. Trust me.
Just do the right thing and everything will be in the right place!
mwah ;-)

No comments: