Monday, December 14, 2009

Carla Abellana - Starstruck 5

Carla is the new host of Starstruck 5 :-) She is super nice, sweet, friendly, easy to work with, sexy, smart and beautiful!! :-) She's my new muse! I LOVE HER!! :-)

Please watch Starstruck 5 live every sunday..

week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

she wore this gown last year at the GMA 7 59th Anniversary
its my finale piece from PFW Holiday 2009 Collection



some of the clothes for Starstruck Shout-out!!!
Favorite ko tlga everytime they say that :-) sooo cute..

sexy carla and pa sexy veejay haha!!

team carla abellana :-)

team dennis trillo (singit lang ako! haha)

Odie Simpao is the designer of the super gwapo Dennis Trillo.. ;-)

I will also blog about Iza Calzado and Nay Lolit Solis :-) my new muses!! :-)

DREAM. BELIEVE. SURVIVE.




No comments: