Tuesday, December 08, 2009

ABS-CBN TFC Channel

What a perfect Christmas gift! :-)

This morning, I had an interview with Ms Dianne Cruz, producer of Global Pinoy Segment from ABS-CBN TFC Channel. I was so excited. We shot it in my new atelier in Makati. Although my space is not super finished yet, we were able to make it look simple and fab on tv. haha.. Still need to meet my interior designer pa. Anyway, the interview was about my work/career, my life as a young designer, my unforgettable expericence when i joined 47th Japan Fashion Design Competition and a lot more.. haha..

To all TFC subscribers, you will see it soon!! :-) Hope you'll like it!

Thank you ABS-CBN TFC!!! :-)

Thank you Lord! :-)


busy preparing the camera

the chair!! on top of the platform lol

some of my designs for clients

with Ms. Dianne Cruz

No comments: