Saturday, August 15, 2009

47th Japan Fashion Design Competition

It's official! :-)

Finally, i can share u the good news because i already received yesterday the letter from Japan!

2 weeks ago, i got a good news! YEYYY!! I got an email from Siti, one of the organizers and she told me that I made it! I was chosen to represent Philippines to the 47th International Fashion Design Competition in Tokyo, Japan! ;-) Out of almost 2,500 entries, 3 filipino designers were picked to represent our country.. very miss universe lang diba?! hahaha.. Congratulations to Me, Nicole Mori and Tracy Dizon! :-)

PLS PRAY FOR US GUYS!!

We will be flying to Tokyo on October! :-) I need sponsors.. haha.. calling generous people.. have mercy.. :-) *wink*





..my entry is called

"PINOY ROBOT"

I want to concentrate to this one.. so that's the reason why i won't be able to join Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2010 this year..


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Wishing you the best. Won't wish you luck because you don't need it. And in this endeavor you need love & support ;) Go VEEJAY.

James said...

Great sketch. Looks like a winner. Balenciaga meets Imelda ba to?!

www.FashionTrigger.info said...

Very nice!! there is so much information on this blog keep posting good information like this so that I can come back every day for some new info...
High Fashion Designer
Thanks for a great job.

DJ (Dong Jong) said...

Hi VeeJay we may not know each other all though ang dami nating common friends, anyways, i love your designs more power to you. I'll add you to my blog list =;D

Veejay Floresca said...

thank u ;-)