Thursday, July 10, 2008

Divine Lee

I cant wait to blog this! haha.. This is a dream come true! My gosh! Yey! I finally met Divine Lee.. well, i dont want to say this kasi nahihiya ako kay Divine pero sige na nga.. some people are saying that i look like Divine.. (pero she is prettier and sexier.. haha.. 1st runner up lang ako) and to be compared with her is suuuuuuper saya! im flattered. haha :-)

Divine is an epitome of a modern woman. She knows what she wants. She is successful both in career and love. And most of all.. she is a good person. Thats why she's blessed! We just met a while ago and i felt the sincerity and humility every time she talks. She is really nice and suuuuuper fashion!!!! I love it! And most of all.. she loves gays! Thats why.. GAYS LOVE HER TOO!

When i got a txt from her.. i was like! HUWAT!! this is it! Mejo nahiya tlga ako at the beginning pero she was so nice to make me feel comfortable so ayun.. lumabas ang pagka veejay ko.. haha..


me, martin, divine and milan

sketches!!!!

THIS IS IT!

No comments: