Monday, December 31, 2007

Thank you 2007!!!


Dear God,

I would like to thank you for everything..

Thank you for my wonderful and very supportive family..

To my family: I love you so much.. we should always love one another and help each other.. I am so blessed to be part of this family..


Thank you for my friends..
To my friends: Thank you so much.. I'm super happy.. truly grateful because i have known extraordinary people like you.. you are more than friends to me.. i love u guys..


Thank you to all the people who have helped and supported me..
Thank you for believing in me.. for appreciating my works and for inspiring me even more..
For all the opportunities, maraming salamat po!


Thank you for allowing me to inspire other people's lives..

God is really good.. just stay humble, work hard, respect others and love what you are doing.. i am sure that you will achieve your dreams..
Thank you for the trials.. it made me become a better person.. because of that, i have realized many things.. We can't please everyone.. i know it hurts if u hear something that is not true but we can never do anything about it anymore.. as long as you know that you are not hurting anyone, just continue what you are doing.. always remember that failure is a success if you learned from it.. stand up! and there is always a second chance.. never give up! God is there to help us..

Thank you for all the blessings that you have given me.. my family, my friends and my loved ones.. You were always there when we needed you.. you have provided our needs and gave us more than we have expected..


All for the Glory of God!

All the best for the 2008!

Happy New Year!!!


No comments: