Tuesday, July 04, 2006

thank God

me and my hero, my boyfriend.. haha!!

my new hair extension!! haha.. lol!

PROUD AND TRUE @ 82.. ncaa costume by yours truly. :-) photo by ralph ng.




the purpose driven life

for the past few days, i started reading a book entitled "The Purpose Driven Life." it was a bday gift to my sister.. not mine.. truly, it was a very inspiring book that will help you realize about the importance of life, about God and about yourself.. im not yet done reading it but i can truly say that the book is worth-reading.. its a must-read for everyone.

mega's 7th young designers competition


thank God i was chosen to be one of the lucky semi-finalists. the theme: "Shape of the New Future." some of my dear friends were also chosen.. we will be having an interview on july 11. Honestly, to be one of the semi-finalists.. im a already a winner! Good luck to me.. goodluck to my friends.. pray for us guys. :)

No comments: