Monday, January 09, 2006

what happened??

hey!

new years eve.

hmmm... new year na!! kaya dapat new life..

well.. my new year had a great start.. i spent the new year's eve with my loved ones... my dear family and my relatives.. family reunion!! and it was really enjoy.. as usual... i became the host of the night.. there were games and of course..inuman!! oh btw.. i won!! its the "SEXIEST DANCE game" hahaha.. i got a cash prize for that.. u know what i did?? i put feathers on my nipples and stripped!! hahaha.. grabe! super funny tlga.. im so glad my family and relatives LOVE me for who i am.. thanks po! :-) the party finished at 5am.

reunion at angelo estera's shop.

well.. i was invited to join the reunion of angel's barkada.. they were michael, sander, alex, ronan, julia.. and we had fun!! hehe... i love the cookies and cream ice cream!! mmm.. :-) nice meeting u guys.. :-)

beauty day.

my new friend sander treat everyone of us a beauty make-over day!! WOW!!!

first, we had a super yummy lunch at pingping's lechon.. grabe! super dami food.. di nga namin naubos eh.. i love the lechon!! haha.. and after that, we decided to go to the salon in ortigas.. its called isabel salon.. lady agatha.. the owner, is a good friend of sander.. kaya naman free kami.. hehe.. i had a hair color.. its kinda red and brown.. and i love it!! then, i had my hair cut by a good stylist.. cute!! then after that.. we went to a dermatologist for a mask, and facial.. i purchased a set of medicine for my face.. mejo mahal pero ok lang.. para naman sa ikagaganda ko!! hehe..

paris post party at jojie's place.

yehey!!! my paris batchmates and i had a party at jojies place! we had a dinner there and of course.. sharing of photos and kwentos!! grabe!! inggit ako.. they really had a great time in paris.. finals week kasi namin eh.. kaya i wasnt able to join them.. super kwento ever.. and we decided to party at sake lab in makati.. then.. we went to bed in malate!!

dinner at ayala alabang.

sander invited me to participate in the upcoming fashion show in hyatt hotel in roxas blvd entitled "SWIRL: A celebration of life and thanksgiving" all the proceeds will go the beneficiary.. Golden Acres.. the show will be on jan14, sat, 8pm. pls be there to support!! :-) sander introduced me to the owner of the house and the producer of the show.. she is christina decena. she's a nice woman. mabait at sweet... she even gave me a gift. hmmm.. i enjoyed the night..


No comments: